I started programming as a kid on a Intel 486 PC. It was DOS and QBASIC. Since then I made insane amount of projects related to Computer Graphics and Programming.
I'm a Professional Game Developer and Project Manager. Thanks to years of experience in game and IT industry I know how to create and handle small to big projects.
After hours I fly FPV racing drones and learing Blender to become 3D Generalist.
- 012+ HTML5 Web Developmer
- 008+ Self-hosting DevOps
- 008+ Indie Game Developer
- 007+ Senior Frontend Developer
- 006+ Pixel Art Artist
- 003+ 3D Generalist
- 002+ Senior Game Developer
- 001+ Project Manager
- Created humorious and irrational game Office People for Firefox OS.
- Founded of P1X Indie Game Development Studio.
- Created loginc game Bit Wars
- Created Futuristic Cab simulator game CyberCab for OUYA Console
- Started using Godot Engine from 1.0 release.
- Co-created strategy game Tanks of Freedom with P1X team.
- Created arcade game Rat is Fat. Made with P1X Team. Game shown on trade shows.
- Created Cellular Automaton Engine in OpenGL/C++.
- Created educational game You Will Type in JS.
- Created arcade game Vostok with P1X Team. Shown on trade shows.
- Created arcade game ULTRA6000 in Godot. Runs on Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Created sport game Blobby Volley.
- Founded Cyfrowy Nomada.
- Joined beffio.
- Ported City Adventure to Unreal Engine 4 with physics-based traffic using Blueprints.
- Created prototype FPP game The Complex Project in Godot using Qodot plugin. Levels made in TrenchBroom.
- Create game engine from scratch in WebGL/ThreeJS for Carolina Herrera 212 game. I was also managing that project.
- Started managing projects at beffio.
- Created my first Linux Distribution called FLOPPINNUX that fits on 1.44MB floppy.
- A simple, zen like puzzle game GreenWay with P1X Team in 48h GameJam.
- Created interactive fiction game in BASIC/DOS powered by my SDGI engine.
- First NFT sold!
SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
This section will be updated in a timely manner. Expect more to come.
Tanks of Freedom
One of the biggest games made in the early years of Godot. Started at Global Game Jam with P1X team.
Thanks to many contributors it is multi-language and included in many system repositories (Linux, FreeBSD, Pandora, Flatpack, F-Droid).
Our biggest, most complex, and most recognizable game.
- Over 39000 donwloads (only itch.io)
- 1959 commits
- 938 stars, 136 forks at GitHub
- Supports 7 languages
I love floppies. I made my own Linux distribution that runs from just one 1.44MB floppy!
The blog post got to the front page of Hacker News. Was reviewed by Hackaday and Adafruit.
My most successful writing yet. Many people read it and made their own variants.
- 152 pints, 85 comments on Hacker News
- 38 reblogs, 86 boosts, many comments on Mastodon
- 109 stars, 7 forks at GitHub
- bits Personal Blog about Nerdy Things
- Blender Selected Art I Made
- NFT Art Collections
- FPV blog about drone flying
- Cooking Recipes
Indie Game Development
- P1X Indie Game Developement Studio
- itch.io P1X games at itch.io
- github.com all games code at GitHub
- Report The game industry of Poland Report
- 0xA000 Font